Memberships / Waivers
CrossFit 791 Membership Summary:
- Memberships are paid in advance of service on the 1st day of each month. Punch cards are one time payment at time of issuance.
- New memberships are prorated for the first month. Regular monthly dues applied there after with payments made the first day of each month.
- Membership dues are paid by monthly automatic electronic payment (Credit card debit card or automatic checking account draft). Month to month memberships are $25 dollars more per month.
- Memberships 30 days past due will be cancelled. Reinstatement requires payment of dues owed, reinstatement fee of $25 and payment of first month of new membership.
- Written notice of 30 days must be given to ensure cancellation of term memberships. No partial months.
Membership Type Individual 1st additional all additional family
Family member members
Fundamentals (2 week) $100 $100 $100
(Rest of Month free)
Unlimited (12 Month) $85/mo $75.00/mo $50/mo
10 Visit Punch Card $100 N/A N/A
(Available twice per person per year)
Month to Month add $25
(with no auto pay)
1Yr Advance Unlimited $850 $750 $500
(2 months free)
High School $50
College Students $65
(single visit) $3
10 punch pass $20
25 punch pass $40
50 Punch pass $100
Late Fees $15
(5 or more days past due)
Freeze Fee * $25
(up to 3 months)
Military and Emergency Responders Discount - 10% off all Membership Types
Discounts are non-combinable. Only greatest discount applies per person
- Agreement - This agreement is between CrossFit 791 and ____________________________. Hereafter referred to as “member”. This agreement is entered on ______________________ (Month/Day/Year).
- Membership -
Term Memberships: Your First month at CrossFit 791 is prorated, contingent upon when this Agreement is initiated relative to the first of each month. Monthly Dues are only prorated once, upon initial enrollment with CrossFit 791.
Month-to-Month Memberships: Members will need to pay on a monthly basis by check, money order or cashier’s check.
Term Membership Payments: All term memberships and guest fees are collected via auto-debit (i.e.,electronic funds transfer) from either a checking account, debit card or credit card. By providing your checking account, debit card or credit card information you allow CrossFit 791 to automatically withdraw dues and fees as they come due each 1st of the month.
Family Memberships: Family is defined as a spouse or children living in the same household. Only one member is allowed to satisfy dues. If a family membership drops to one member, the dues change to the individual rate in effect at that time.
Right to Modify Dues: If you have a Month-to-Month Membership, then CrossFit 791 may increase your dues at anytime.
- Three-Day Right of Rescission - New members have three days after signing this agreement to cancel their membership without penalty. If the Agreement is cancelled within three days, CrossFit 791 will return to the members within thirty days all amounts paid less $25 for usage of facility during those three days. To cancel, new members must inform CrossFit 791 in writing of their intent to cancel. Written intent to cancel can be delivered to CrossFit 791 in person or e-mailed to info@CrossFit791.com.
- Availability of Facility -
Class or by Appointment only: CrossFit 791 does not provide an “Open Gym” facility. Members may use the facilities only during scheduled classed, scheduled events or by appointment. Operating hours and current class schedules are listed on or website at www.CrossFit791cashmere.com. CrossFit 791 reserves the right to change operating hours and/or class schedules at its sole discretion without any effect to this Agreement.
Limited Availability: CrossFit 791 may close the facility for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holiday’s and other hours based on municipal requirements. CrossFit 791 may delete, change, discontinue, repair or replace any part or all the Facility workouts any effect on this Agreement. If no part of the facility is unavailable for more than three (3) consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason but less than fifteen consecutive days (not including Sundays), except acts of nature, CrossFit 791 will extend your membership, without dues for the same period the facility was unavailable. Should the facility become unavailable for more the fifteen consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason including acts of nature, then you may elect to cancel this membership effective the following 1st of the month. CrossFit 791 will not be responsible for refunding any membership fees paid, including advance payments up to 12 months. Any memberships that are paid for more than 12 months in advance will have the portion corresponding to a term beyond 12 months refunded.
Limited Use: If you know or should know you have a problem that might prevent you from using CrossFit 791 (i.e., medical or family emergency, business travel, vacation, etc…) and you sign this agreement; you agree that your membership is limited accordingly. However, because this is your choice, you still must pay your monthly dues as if you could use the facility; there will be no carryover of the monthly dues into subsequent months for any time unspent using the Facility in a previous month. See our Freeze Policy for Term Memberships and our Cancellation Policy for other options.
Freeze Policy for Term Memberships- Members may put their term membership on hold, in one calendar month increments, for up to (3) calendar months per year for a fee of $25 per freeze request. Notice of freeze must be given to CrossFit 791 via e-mail info@CrossFit791.com at least 3 working days prior to the first day of the month to be frozen. Members will not be billed for membership during frozen months. Billing will resume automatically upon end of freeze. The current membership agreement will be extended by the number of months frozen.
Late Payment / Declined Credit Card Fees - A $15 late payment will be due and payable for payments received past the 5th of the month. A returned check or declined credit card/debit card will result in a fee of $25. Membership fees must be paid on or before the first day of the month. Members who are not current will not be allowed to participate in class after the 5th of the month.
Cancellation of Memberships by Member - A member may cancel his/her membership ar any time with at least a 30 day notice. Please remember partial months are not permitted. If a member on or after the 2nd of any month, then a payment will still be due the following month on the 1st. There are no refunds for membership fees, and CrossFit 791 will not prorate a cancelled membership, except for members that paid 6 or more months in advance. Those that paid 6 or months in advance will be refunded 1/2 (half) of the amount remaining in full month amounts rounded down to the nearest month. (Example: Member paid for 12 months in advance and received two of those months for free for doing so. Member gives their 30 day notice to cancel the membership after 4 and a half months of training. If the member paid $850 ($85 x 10 months) in advance for 12 months’ worth of membership, then 6 months would be eligible for a refund. 4.5 months plus 30 days would be 5.5 months, and this would be rounded to 6 months. The 6 months wold be worth $425. 1/2 (half) of this amount would be $212.50. This member would receive $212.50 upon cancellation and be able to use the facility until the completion of the 6th month.)
Lost Articles - CrossFit 791 assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed after 30 days will be donated to charity or thrown away.111
Smoking, Alcohol, Food and Drink - No Smoking is allowed in any part of the facility. Food or drink may be taken into facilities if it is in a non-breakable, enclosed container. No Alcohol is permitted anywhere on the premises.
Supervision of Children -
- Members must be 14 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times, or enrolled in our kids program.
- Guest/Visitors under the age of 14 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Children between 12 and 14 may participate on a case-by-case basis in regular classes if the parent of legal guardian is present. CrossFit 7901 will be the sole determiner if a child between the ages of 12 and 14 may participate in regular classes. This determination will take into account the following and of factors: physical and emotional maturity, physical ability to safely perform exercises, ability to follow instructions and/or a determination the regular classes will allow for greater progress than Kids Classes.
- Children’s Programs - Children enrolled in our Kids Programs will be supervised by CrossFit 791 Staff. Children are to be dropped off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled class and picked up no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled class. Parents or legal guardians will be fined $10 per incident and per 15 minutes of being dropped off early or picked up late.
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S INITIALS IF APPLICABLE ____________
Conduct - CrossFit 791 is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. CrossFit 791 has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership without refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
Damages - Members shall pay for any damages to CrossFit 791 property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, member’s guest or dependent children.
Rules and/or Regulations - Members who do not observe CrossFit 791 rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate membership of anyone who refuses to observe any of CrossFit 791 rules and regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement. CrossFit 791 reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all services and facilities offered by CrossFit 791.
This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of the Agreement. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended for repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties.
Members has read, and fully agrees to the term of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement (which contains a waiver, release and assumptions of risks) Member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this agreement.
If any portion of this agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in effect.
Re-Joining CrossFit 791 Cashmere -
We do not charge a joining fee for the first time members. If you choose to cancel your membership and then decide to join again in the future, you'll be subject to $85 rejoining fee. At the time of joining you will also be subject to our new rates, if they increase in the future.
WITNESS out signatures as of the day and date first stated above.
Member (or Parent/Guardian if member is a minor):_________________________
On behalf of CrossFit 791:_______________________________________________